Things Are Not Looking Good

 Diary of a single person 

Dear diary

Do you know how does it to live a life which is getting worst day by day??? I don’t think so, it seems that nothing good is going to happened. Why because the area where I live is getting worst day by day. Things are getting expensive every week and having no job and no money means that it’s going to get worst and worst every day. There is no one who could care or feel sympathy for the people who are less privileged and are suffering every increase in expenses but still there is no increase in value of money. It feel so depressed, the leader of my country stated in his speeches that he will do good for the poor class and lower middle class. I belong to lower middle class, he does nothing good for us, instead that he is snatching everything from our hands. He gave no jobs, no facilities in daily usages things and basic human need, food, electricity, gas, water instead he made our lives miserable and everyone around me is cursing him with every breath, that they voted a worst person of their lives. What have we done to himthat he is making our life hell, I know people who have high class and seats and money which make them the elites of the country have no idea how people lower them are living their lives. They don’t know how expensive things are around us because they don’t have to worry about basic needs of daily life, ask people like us who have to thing 100 times before spending 100 rupees whether they might need it tomorrow, what if they needed it few days after how am I going to get it???  Does elite class have such feelings regarding usage of money???? The life they have been living is the life which people like me can’t even imagine in my dreams because we have no such experience ever in our life. How does it feels to shop without worry not to spend much? How does it feels when you get bills which are more then your budget? How does it feels when you don’t have things you needed most for long awaited wedding but you can only use your 3 or 4 years old clothes to attend it. People like me can only understand how does it feel and how we manage to live on. I can use internet and mobile as I own one because my single mother worked hard and saved some money to give me what I have in my hands. What am I doing in my life?? I’m struggling to get well paid job so that things at home move smoothly. How I feel being alone and moneyless jobless, it feels like dying every day, I feels like I should commit suicide. Now the question is will or should I commit suicide or not????? I don’t know the answer yet. I love my mother  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is going on in my life????