Feelings that Hurt A lot

 Diary of a Single Person 

Do you know how it feels to be a person who suffer a lot but can’t tell someone? It feels like shivering from head to toe, a shiver which hurt soul inside the beautiful structure, which look very attractive to everyone, 

What people see from distance is a complete structure which smile, talk interact, communicate but no one know that how that structure is shaking and how pain soul is facing time and again. I know how it feels to be shivering and hearing all the noises coming from head, time and again it feels that I will crumble in pieces but I have no idea how am I breathing and surviving every day, it feels every time I die and live again just to die again. 

Whom do I share what turmoil I’m going through in my brain, who will listen to me and my sadness and suffering.  It’s been a while that I keep repeating same line in my life and it seems that every situation I went through leads me towards that line. In my life I have no one for me. Crying alone in dark not been able to tell anyone around you made me feel lonely. All I wanted to have a happy life that’s all but it seems that’s not possible for me. I’m tired to losing I’m tired of crying I’m tired of suffering. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is going on in my life????

Things Are Not Looking Good